LELO Luna Duo Pleasure Beads
A Strong pelvic floor can make a world of difference. Train with Lelo Luna Pleasure Beads.
Train often, wisely and with care.
Gently and secretly vibrating in response to your body's movements, these interchangeable weighted beads are perfect for helping you on the road to stronger, more intense climaxes. What’s more, they include two sets of beads for different weight combinations.
These interchangeable weighted vaginal beads gently and secretly respond to your body’s movements, sending tingly sensations that are perfect for helping you on the road to stronger, more intense climaxes.
Every woman is different. LELO Beads™ Classic are recommended for over30’s and those who have experienced childbirth, and LELO Beads™, are perfect for women that want to elevate their pelvic floor routine with heavier weights.
Each set of LELO Beads™ consists of a silicone harness and four or six weighted beads. When worn individually or combined using the silicone harness, LELO Beads™ offer an easy, effective and effortless way to optimize your pelvic floor workout.
- Four weighted Balls
- Silicone Harness
- Wear Anywhere
- Simple to use and totaly discreet
- Premium body safe silicone for peace of mind
- Choose from Multiple weights (included)
- Materials - Body-safe ABS/Silicone
- Harness Size: 89 x 35 x 16 mm
- Weights: 2 x 28 g (Petal Pink) 2 x 37 g (Powder Blue)
How to Use:
Inserting LELO Beads™ is not dissimilar to inserting a tampon. However, as LELO Beads™ have a wider girth, some additional insertion techniques must be used.
- To facilitate easy insertion, apply LELO Personal Moisturizer on the leading edge of the bead(s)
- you intend to use. Avoid using too much lubricant, as this will make the bead(s) slippery and difficult to hold in place.
- Lie on your back and introduce the leading end of the bead(s) into your vagina with a firm but gentle push. If you experience difficulties, raise your pelvis so that gravity can assist you. Some women find that a standing position, with one leg raised, works better for them.
- If you are using two beads and the silicone harness, insert the crown bead first. Due to the gap between the two beads, once the crown bead is inserted, the vaginal muscles may try to push it out before you can insert the foundation bead. Take a deep breath and relax to help ease both beads in.
Cleaning and Storage
- Only use Waterbased Lubricants with your LELO Beads™. Hand creams or silicone-based lubricants may make the silicone permanently tacky.
- LELO Beads™ are fully waterproof, making cleaning simple. Rinse and spray with Toy Cleaner, then rinse again and allow them to dry.
- Always disassemble and clean each part of your LELO Beads™ thoroughly before and after each use. You can wash the silicone with warm water and antibacterial soap, rinse with clean warm water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel.
What's in the Box:
- LELO Beads™
- Satin Storage Pouch
- Warranty Registration Card
- Detailed Instruction Manual