- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Updating Account Information
- Security for Online Ordering
- Terms and Conditions
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Same Day Dispatch
Goods are dispatched same day for orders received before 1pm AEST (Queensland Time). Those orders received after 1pm AEST are dispatched on the next business day. We do not ship weekends or on any Queensland public holiday. We carry over one million dollars of stock (at retail) and all lines showing on the site are available for immediate dispatch as our inventory software automatically removes any item not in stock.
We offer FREE Delivery on all orders over $150.00 shipped anywhere in Australia
All orders less than $150.00 incur a $10 delivery fee. This is flat rate anywhere in Australia.
Australia Post Delivery
All orders are dispatched with our freight partner Australia Post via e-parcel. E-parcel enables you track your order from dispatch to delivery. Upon dispatch we will email you an e-parcel tracking number.
Australia Post Delivery Schedule
In metropolitan areas expect delivery within 4-7 business days. In regional areas, delivery will usually take 4-10 business days however this may be longer in remote areas. Over holiday periods delivery may also be longer due to public holidays.
Brisbane - Express - Next Day. Standard 2 days
Sydney - Express - Next Day. Standard 5 days
Melbourne - Express - Next Day. Standard 5 days
Adelaide - Express - Next Day. Standard 7 days
Perth - Express - Next Day. Standard 7 days
Darwin - Express - Darwin is currently outside the Express Delivery Network. Next Day delivery cannot be guaranteed. Standard 7 days
Above times are estimates based on Australia POST website.
To review Australia Post delivery times for your area click here
Delivery area and addressing
We deliver anywhere in Australia but do not deliver internationally at this time. We will deliver to residential, business addresses as well as PO Boxes.
Please take care to provide us with a correct and accurate delivery address. In the event that goods are returned to us due to inaccurate information provided by you, we will charge you a delivery fee of $10 for a second dispatch.
Orders must be signed for
All orders must be signed as proof of delivery. If no one is available to sign for delivery, Australia Post will leave a card advising where and when the goods may be collected. The parcel will be returned to the local Post Office of the addressee for your collection.
All goods are discretely packed and packaged and dispatched in plain packaging either in an Australia Post Bag or for larger parcels a plain Australia Post sanctioned sachel. It is not possible to see or determine the goods inside. Our details appear on the reverse as Discount Warehouse and our PO Box is listed as a return address.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- Maintaining and protecting your privacy is extremely important to us. We have been in the adult products business for over 20years and understand that our customers expect the highest standards of privacy and confidentiality. Confidentiality is our PRIORITY.
What appears on your credit card statement?
Discount Warehouse will show on your credit card as the biller.
Who do we share your information with?
Your information is NOT shared, NOT passed on, or sold to any other party with the exception of the name and delivery address given to Australian Post in order to deliver your parcel.
For payment purposes you are transferred to a 3rd party provider either eWAY (a division of the Commonwealth Bank) or PayPal. We neither receive nor store your credit card details when you order online.
What information do we retain about you?
We will retain your email address as provided by you until you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Our subscription system has a double opt in protocol. You must confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email conformation sent to you.
We will retain any customer details that you have provided us in order to fulfil your order. We keep a record of your order on our server. We do not receive or retain your credit card details which are processed by a secure third party either eWAY or PayPal.
We will retain any information that you have provided us in the course of the competition.
Are your offices and staff secure?
All staff and contractors are signed to confidentiality agreements which are enforceable and binding for life.
All paperwork leaving our offices is shredded.
Our offices are secured with deadlocks, base to base alarms and Digital Video Recording. Our computers all require passwords to access.
All old hard-drives (from both obsolete computers and back-up drives) are physically destroyed.
Website servers set cookies to help authenticate the user if the user logs in to a secure area of the website. Login information is stored in a cookie so the user can enter and leave the website without having to re-enter the same authentication information over and over.
Session Cookies are also used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server's pages. By default, web pages really don't have any 'memory'. Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn't have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of “bookmark” within the site. Similarly, cookies can store ordering information needed to make shopping carts work instead of forcing the user to remember all the items the user put in the shopping cart.
Cookies are NOT viruses.
Would we ever contact you?
In very rare situations we may have a query regarding your order. In this situation we will email you seeking clarification.
If we have been unable to contact you by email for 3 days then we will contact you by phone if you have left a contact phone number with us. We will identify ourselves as calling from Discount Warehouse. We will ask to speak to you. We will not leave messages or send texts.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship within Australia at this time.
- RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
- Faulty items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for your choice of exchange or credit.
- Return postage is at customer expense. However once an item is confirmed faulty, postage will be refunded.
- To return, post the faulty item to 5 / 1 Business Dr, Narangba Qld 4504
We do receive a very small number of returns which are closely monitored and any items with repeat failure are removed from our range. It is our experience that over 50% of returned items are not actually faulty and are as a result of following:
- Ensure that batteries have sufficient charge. Test with a battery tester or replace and try new batteries.
- Ensure the batteries have been inserted the correct way (polarity + or -) as the toy will only work if the batteries are inserted correctly.
- If the toy has a screw cap securing the batteries ensure that this is locked shut.
- If the toy is rechargeable ensure that the re-charge plug is inserted fully, i.e. pushed in all the way.
- If the recharger is plugged into a power-board, remove and try another power socket.
- If the toy comes with instructions read and follow these. Some toys require that two buttons are held down simultaneously to unlock and some toys only work when there is pressure applied to them. These are advanced features to protect battery life.
Return for wrong choice
Items may not be returned for exchange due to incorrect choice as it not possible to re-stock returned items. This is due to obvious health and safety concerns. This is a strict policy and we thank you for your understanding of this policy.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- When you log into you Sex Toy Discount Warehouse account you will be presented with an account dashboard which allows you to edit any information you have supplied including email address, delivery address and changing your password. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- You can make payment by Visa credit card, Visa debit card with online access, MasterCard, PayPal and Amex, Diners, BarterCard, Bank Cheque and Money Order.
Business or personal Cheques are accepted but must be cleared before goods are forwarded. Please allow 7 business days for dispatch.
Cheques / Money Orders are made out to Adult Retail Management Pty Ltd. Postal address is 5 / 1 Business Dr, Narangba Qld 4504
SECURITY FOR ONLINE ORDERING
- We take your online ordering security very seriously which is why for credit card payment we use eWAY Payment Gateway as our online merchant facility. eWAY is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA). Our shopping cart uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) with 256-bit encryption for secure online shopping. We do not receive or hold your credit card details which are received and processed by eWAY.
You may also elect to pay for goods using PayPal. As a PayPal provider, you may be assured that our business has been stringently vetted in order to obtain PayPal access and as a PayPal customer you are protected by PayPal’s customer refund policy.
- Don't have a Credit Card?: If you do not have a credit card, you can still purchase with us online. Simply pick up a pre-paid Visa Card or Debit card from your bank and make sure it is authorized for online transactions, and use on our web site as you would a normal credit card.
- PayPal. You can use PayPal even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- PayPal has optimized the checkout experience with an exciting improvement to our payment flow.
- You don't have to have PayPal account to use the PayPal payment portal. Having an account is optional.
- Go through the site, selecting and adding products to your cart. When finished, click on the cart to go through the payment options.
- If You select PayPal you will have the option to pay with your PayPal account or pay with credit card through the PayPal payment portal.
- Using PayPal covers buyers with PayPal fraud prevention measures.
Still not sure how to order? Then +617 3204 9108 and one of our customer service staff will guide you through the process.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.sextoydiscountwarehouse.com.au (also referred to in the agreement as STDW) and The Site) STDW provide website features to you (User) subject to the following Terms and Conditions. It is illegal to sell adult products to anyone under the age of 18. By placing an order with us you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree that your use of this website confirms that you have read and you accept the Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of STDW and or any Content constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any published changes or modifications made by STDW. If at any time the Terms and Conditions of this agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of The Site.
If you visit or shop at STDW you accept these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
STDW reserves the right to change or modify The Site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time, effective immediately upon publication on this site.
Please review our other policies, posted on this site and located in the Help index. These policies also govern your visit to STDW.
Age of Users:
This site is designed and intended for ADULTS. STDW does not intend the site to be used for purchasing or even viewing by individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years of age.
You understand that it may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of (a) an explicit sexual nature and (b) smoking products. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years or believe that you may offended you MUST exit the site now. Your continued use of the site indicates that you agree that:
- As at this moment, you are an adult, at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You are familiar with the standards in your community regarding the acceptance of sexually oriented material. The material that you expect to encounter on this site is within those standards and you do not expect to be offended.
- You agree that you do not find sexually explicit material (involving consenting adults over the age of 18) to be offensive or objectionable
- You will not redistribute Content to anyone, nor will you permit any person(s) under eighteen 18 years of age, or any individual who would find this offensive, to view this
- material or to have access to any of the material contained within this site.
- Information provided on this site
You understand and agree that information provided on this site is of a general nature and is not professional advice. You agree to not act in reliance upon it without first satisfying himself/herself by independent inquiry or advice as to the suitability, appropriateness, relevance, nature, fitness or purpose, likely side effects or long term effects, accuracy, reliability or otherwise of that material, having regard (without limitation) to the physical condition of the user, and his/her general fitness or medical condition.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. STDW reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for goods purchased from STDW pass to you upon our delivery to you by the carrier.
Returns, Refunds and Title
STDW does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our warehouse. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, STDW does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Returns policy
STDW attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, STDW does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of The Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by STDW itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for refund or exchange. See Returns
Age of models:
All models depicted in products and visuals on this website were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time of creation of said depictions.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be occasionally mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either; (a) ship to you and accept the loss, or (b) contact you for instructions before shipping or (c) remove the item from sale, cancel your order, refund you in full and notify you of such cancellation.
- If an item’s price is lower than our stated price we will upon discovery or notification by you in writing, refund you the difference.
The price for an item on STDW may differ from the price shown in your shopping cart -- it is possible that such price may increase or decrease between the time the item is placed in a shopping cart and the time that the purchase is actually made. In such rare circumstances you will be charged the price indicated in your shopping cart.
- Other Businesses
We provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. STDW does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY STDW ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. STDW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, STDW DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STDW WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STDW BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SITES OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO STDW’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. STDW WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT THERE FROM, EVEN IF STDW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Termination of Usage
STDW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to STDW at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. STDW may change, suspend, or discontinue any Content without prior notice or liability. STDW reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
You agree that Queensland Australia Laws will govern this Agreement and any cases arising from the use of the site or breach of this agreement shall be heard in Queensland Australia.
A party’s failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be a waiver of the provision or the right to enforce it at a later time.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and STDW. For example, without limitation, any comments or terms you attempt to add as part of a purchase or other order confirmation, or any terms outside of those stated by STDW will not be binding on STDW. You agree that you are not entering into this Agreement in reliance on any statements or representations other than those set forth herein.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid void or for any reason unenforceable, that determination will not affect:
- The provision's application in other circumstances;
- Other provisions in this Agreement; or
- This Agreement's validity or enforceability as a whole.
The use of headings is for convenience and will not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.