Jimmy Jane Menstrual Cups
Progressive period care, by design. We know your lifestyle is busy and diverse. Our silicone menstrual cups offer a custom solution for your unique, active lifestyle.
What are menstrual cups?
Menstrual cups are small, flexible, silicone cups that are used for period care. Instead of absorbing one's menstrual fluid like a tampon or pad, a menstrual cup catches and collects it. The wearer empties their menstrual cup just once or twice a day depending on the strength of their flow.
- Flexible Cups fold and bend for comfort and easy insertion
- Protection Leak-free for up to 12 hours at a time with fuller, ergonomic rim
- Easy Removal Anti-suction holes create a gentle break of seal suction
- Reusable Simply empty 2-3 times per 24 hours, wash and reinsert
- Affordable 2 cups per package can be split with a friend or revolve usage for extended lifetime
- Discretion Includes moisture-wicking bag for breathable storage
- Diameter: Regular - 45mm | Small - 43mm
- Cup Length: Regular - 50mm | Small - 40mm
- Total Length: Regular - 65mm | Small - 55mm
- Capacity: Regular - 21mL | Small - 14mL